If you are pregnant, you know your body is changing rapidly. There is no doubt that many of these are very good. However, some of them, like hair loss, can be very worrisome to you. It is estimated that 90 percent of your hair is growing at one time. The other 10 percent is in a resting phase. When you are pregnant, the chemicals in your body change to accommodate your baby's growth. And, in many cases, this can lead to hair loss. What you may not realize, though, is that your hair is just moving from one phase to the next. Once you understand what this means and why, you'll be able to breathe a bit easier.